With Thinkstock closing in 2019, many creatives are back on the road looking for their next stock photo source. If you are one of them, you came to the right page. Finding a primary stock image source require a lot of time and energy. You can’t just settle on any website. You have to choose one that suits your creative needs and budget. To help you with this endeavor, here are some of the best stock agencies to offer the same quality images as your Thinkstock photos.
- In case you don’t know yet, iStock and Thinkstock are sister companies. Their parent company is Getty, which is pretty big in the industry. If you are looking for a stock photo website that offer the same quality of stock images, iStock should be number one on your list. They have millions of royalty-free images in their collection, so you will surely find what you are looking. Their price range is quite similar to Thinkstock, too. Plus, they offer free files every week.
- Another great website to download royalty-free stock photos with the same quality as your Thinkstock photos is Shutterstock. Known to have the largest stock photos collection in the market, they offer you more opportunities of finding the perfect asset for your creative needs. Pricing is not that steep, too. Over 216 million of royalty free images are yours to download at straightforward prices.
- Getty Images. Getty Images is perhaps on top of the stock photo ladder and is the parent company of Thinkstock, making it one of the best alternatives. They don’t only offer similar quality stock photos, but premium high end ones, too. Although more expensive than traditional microstock agencies, their collection of royalty-free stock photos are surely worth it.
- Adobe Stock. If you are a Creative Cloud user, you will find Adobe Stock as the best alternative for your Thinkstock account. They have millions of high quality stock photos in their collection to enhance your creative projects. The stock photo website is deeply integrated with Adobe apps, making it easier and faster to work on your masterpiece. Now, you can access, license, and manage images inside your favorite CC desktop app.
- Stock Photo Secrets. SPS is a one-stop shop for all your creative needs. Since Thinkstock is closing, you may be looking for your next image source. At SPS, you will find comprehensive reviews of different alternatives. You will also see useful information such as the latest news, tutorials and interviews about the industry. Moreover, you can purchase royalty-free images with same quality as your Thinkstock images. They also offer some of the cheapest deals in the market.
If you are looking for a stock photo website that offers royalty free images, the above stock photo agencies will surely please you. They have stock with similar or even greater quality to your Thinkstock photos, which make them great alternatives now that Thinkstock is closing. Be sure to check out available coupons from Stock Photo Secrets, too. They will surely help you a lot as you begin a new journey with your next main image source.